It’s been a while but here is the music I listened to in December!
- How Long by Charlie Puth (YouTube)
- Walk On Water by Eminem ft. Beyoncé (YouTube)
- Issues by Julia Michaels (YouTube)
- No Limit by G-Eazy ft. A$AP Rocky, Cardi B (YouTube)
- No More by PRETTYMUCH ft. French Montana (YouTube)
- Love So Soft by Kelly Clarkson (YouTube)
- Him & I by G-Eazy ft. Halsey (YouTube)
- Broken People by Logic & Rag’n’Bone Man (YouTube)
- The Beautiful & Damned by G-Eazy (iTunes)
G-Eazy dropped his album on the 15th of December this month. This is honestly one of my favourite albums ever. The lyrics and the beats are so good. My favourites are Love Is Gone, Him & I, Gotdamn, Sober, No Limit, Legend, The Plan and That’s A Lot. As you can see I almost named the whole album but it’s truly a masterpiece!
Check out my last music post here!
Have a great week! x
PS: At the end of my Instagram captions I usually add a song that I’m currently listening to so check that out here and follow my 8tracks if you want to! 8tracks is a website where you can listen to music and find different playlists based on your current mood, it’s an amazing website, really.0