Where have I been? Honestly, I don’t even know myself. These past six months felt like an eternity full of stress, yet now that they’re over, it feels like they’ve gone by so fast. Anyway, I am back now!
As you can tell from the title of this post, today I want to share my current favourites with you. Music and TV shows. Hope you enjoy!
- Dead by Madison Beer (YouTube)
- Say It To Myself by Madison Beer (YouTube)
- No Limit by G-Eazy ft. A$AP Rocky, Cardi B (YouTube)
- I Like Me Better by Lauv (YouTube)
- Runnin’ (Lose It All) by Naughty Boy ft. Beyoncé, Arrow Benjamin (YouTube)
- Personal by The Vamps, Maggie Lindemann (YouTube)
- Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man (YouTube)
- Phases by ALMA, French Montana (YouTube)
- On My Mind by Jorja Smith, Preditah (YouTube)
- Unforgettable by French Montana ft. Swae Lee (YouTube)
- Discovery Channel by Lika Morgan (YouTube)
- Bodak Yellow by Cardi B (YouTube)
- New Rules by Dua Lipa (YouTube)
- Dusk Till Dawn by ZAYN ft. Sia (YouTube)
- Young Dumb & Broke by Khalid (YouTube)
- Free by 6LACK (YouTube)
- Never Know by 6LACK (YouTube)
- Havana by Camila Cabello (YouTube)
- Stay by Zedd, Alessia Cara (YouTube)
- Long Live The Chief by Jidenna (YouTube)
- Feels by Calvin Harris ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean (YouTube)
- Power by Little Mix ft. Stormzy (YouTube)
This is a band I recently discovered, they are quite new and therefore don’t have many songs. However, the music they have released so far is so good! Their vibe is quite 90s, yet modern. You should check them out; Would You Mind (YouTube), Teacher (YouTube), Open Arms (YouTube)
These are only the shows I have recently started watching. I watch a few others, too.
- Stranger Things
Let me start by saying that this show honestly is just as good as everybody says. Usually people tend to “overhype” things but believe me when I say it’s worth watching.
- Designated Survivor
This is a quite recent discovery of mine. I didn’t know what this was about when I watched the pilot and I was positively surprised. Definitely worth checking out.
Yet another show I never thought I would enjoy. It’s fun to watch, not really too complicated.
This is a series that, in my honest opinion, is a little overhyped. The show is not bad but definitely not as good as everybody says it is. The first couple of episodes are somewhat boring/annoying but you really start to enjoy it after the first few episodes. I have watched all episodes so far and I still dislike 85% of the characters but the plot has definitely developed well. I might or might not stop watching, I don’t know yet. But I suggest you watch it and see for yourself.
I hope you enjoyed this post and found some new likes! I will try to get back to uploading regularly.
Have a good week! x
PS: At the end of my Instagram captions I usually add a song that I’m currently listening to so check that out here and follow my 8tracks if you want to! 8tracks is a website where you can listen to music and find different playlists based on your current mood, it’s an amazing website, really.